Nuffnang

Sunday, August 11, 2013

~ Sponsored Review - Are you game for the first ever Asia UNO Challenge? ~

UNO has been around within our family for a very long time. When I was a child, I played with my brothers and friends. Now, I am playing with my children. This all time favourite card game never fail to bring joy and laughter in our gatherings and family time together.


Dual deck of cards equal to double fun!

Time to strategize my next move...Hmmm. Which card should I 'execute'?

 "I'm not going to show you my cards."

Mommy is always at a disadvantage as my little ones, knowing I am a stronger opponent, will combine 'power' to kick me out of the game first! But sometimes, I managed to outwit them and they end up feeling totally dumbfounded! *Wink. :)


If you are between 7 to 15 years old and you think you have got what it takes to be a UNO Champion, here's a chance to showcase your talents and wits!

The search is on for the ultimate UNO player to represent Singapore at the "ASIA UNO CHALLENGE" in Japan! The Grand Prize winner (and a parent) will be flown to Tokyo and compete in the competition for 4 days/3 nights.
 
Refer to table below for the list of competition venues
Time
Date
Location

27 Jul - 28 Jul
Giant Sembawang
3 Aug - 4 Aug
Toys 'R' Us Paragon
8 Aug - 11 Aug
Toys 'R' Us VivoCity
17 Aug - 18 Aug
Toys 'R' Us Forum
24 Aug - 25 Aug
Toys 'R' Us United Square
31 Aug - 1 Sept
Toys 'R' Us Tampines
Semi-Final
12pm to 6pm
7 & 8 Sept
City Square Mall, Level 1 Atrium
Final
1pm to 4pm
15 Sept
City Square Mall, Level 1 Atrium


 










To participate, simply register with the friendly game marshals 15 mins before the start of each session. Registration is FREE! 

For more information, check out the website - http://www.unochallenge.asia/

2 comments:

Henry Lee said...

WOW! I think those who really into UNO should try this out! :) UNO has a lot of different game pattern nowadays

Phoebe said...

Yes. UNO attack has a few different cards. And more interactive with the cards flying out. Kids will love them. :)

Those who are keen should really go for it!

Post a Comment