Quilling is a paper art which involves strips of paper rolled, shaped and glued together to form beautiful designs. Lately, I developed an interest in it and started looking up various websites to start me off with my first project.
It amazes me how you can create wonders with papers. With a little patience and creativity, you can quill different patterns of flowers, butterflies, letters, animals and many more.
Quilling is exceptionally lovely for cards, photo frames and even earrings. Using the combing technique, I made a flower and glued it as a centerpiece on an origami heart-shaped bookmark.
It amazes me how you can create wonders with papers. With a little patience and creativity, you can quill different patterns of flowers, butterflies, letters, animals and many more.
This was what I quilled on my first try. Not bad for a first timer.
Quilling is exceptionally lovely for cards, photo frames and even earrings. Using the combing technique, I made a flower and glued it as a centerpiece on an origami heart-shaped bookmark.
DIY Quilling Bookmark
With a bit of imagination, we can transform a plain piece of paper into something unique and gorgeous.



Comments
Post a Comment