Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

~ Team Lunch @ Astons Steak & Salad ~


ASTONS began its business in a coffeeshop, providing tasty western food among the heartlands at an affordable price. Within a few years, it expanded and moved into its own shop-front, establishing its brand name in Singapore. Currently, ASTONS Specialities and ASTONS Express have outlets across island wide.

Last Saturday, I joined my lovely and fun colleagues to have our very first team lunch at ASTONS Steak & Salad at Centrepoint.


I like the ambiance which is quiet and cozy, suitable for gatherings. 

Any order of the main course comes with the Supreme Salad Buffet, offering more than 80 items at the Salad Buffet Bar! Alternatively, you can just indulge in the All-You-Can-Eat- Salad bar buffet at $19.90.

Looking through the menu, we decided to go for the Grilled Chicken at $21.90 and it comes with the salad bar buffet! :) If you are interested in their steak selection, check out their Ribeye or Wagyu Grade 6! Surely looks tempting... 
The course also comes with free flow of cold and hot beverages.

Salad bar buffet spread

So colourful and appetizing! 

I'm not a salad lover but seeing the range of selections did made me drool... I always thought salad is cold and raw. Seeing the warm items available at the counter proves me wrong.


There are baked rice, steamed vegetables, baked onions, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, soups and many more!
Even the salad buffet alone is enough to fill my tummy. I had so much fun filling up my salad bowl with my favourite ingredients. Children will love the fried onion rings and hash browns. 

My Salad Combi - Warm 

My Salad Combi - Cold

I thought their soup was pretty tasty. In order to save some space for my main course, I had more soup than my free flow of cold drinks.
Soup of the Day
By the time my Grilled chicken was served, I was already half fulled! 
Still, there's always room for dessert! I LOVE their ice-cream! Soft, sweet and creamy! I even went for another round to satisfy my sweet tooth! I can imagine my kids making root-beer float if they are with me. :)
Fruits to end our fulfilling lunch. :)

I think the main highlight was the salad bar which I really enjoyed. Personally, I don't mind coming back again just for their salad which is filling and satisfying. I thought the pricing was pretty reasonable and it's a great place to spend a quiet afternoon chilling with a group of friends.

ASTONS STEAK & SALAD
176 Orchard Road, The CentrePoint
#03-45/46/47, Singapore 284483
Telephone : 6235 0556
Operating Hours : 11.30am - 10pm (Daily)
Website : http://www.astons.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment