Nuffnang

Saturday, February 6, 2016

CNY Angpow Craft - Little Fortune God (小財神爺)

Every Chinese New Year, I love to do some craft to brighten our home. Since last year, I started making Little Fortune God (小財神爺) after my colleague shared with me how it was done. Not only is the fortune god cute, there is also a little pouch where you can insert a dollar coin within.


I love to make them using red packets as it comes with different colours and designs. Alternatively, you can also use origami papers. Sizes of your Fortune God varies with the size of your paper. I used the standard size red packet and it fits SGD$1 coin perfectly.


I made five little fortune god and it is our 五路财神 as we welcome the Year of the Monkey. 

If you are interested to make your own little fortune god, check out the video on the following link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRVaGl3k9G4. All you need is a pair of scissors, some red packets/origami paper and coins!


恭喜发财

财运亨通

福到,运到,财气

No comments:

Post a Comment