Nuffnang

Monday, April 29, 2019

2D1N Staff Retreat at Bintan Spa Villa Beach Resort - Day 2

Day 2 into our 2D1N Bintan Spa Villa Beach Resort Staff Retreat.

5:30am - I woke up at 5am attempting to catch the sun rise with some of my colleagues. The sky and waters were deep blue and it looks just as pretty.




Sun rise was at about 5:50am and the egg yolk was hidden by the thick clouds. Unfortunately, I was not able to catch a glimpse of the rising sun but it was therapeutic to just sit by and watch the sky changes its colour.


6am - Failed attempt to catch the sunrise so I proceed to go for the low tide walk at Trikora Beach with some of my colleagues who woke up early.

Thanks to them, I also get pictures of my own!

Loving the reflection shot from the waters


This swing is located further into the sea. At high tide, it will be partially submerged. We definitely have to make our way here to take some pictures!

Love the spirit of my colleagues who can really POSE!

Low Tide Walk at Trikora Beach

Take a slow walk and observe the wetland natural reserve wildlife. You will find many little fishes and crabs.



7:30am - I must say we have been very well-fed throughout our 2D1N stay. Never once did I feel I am starved. Breakfast comprised of toast, eggs, cereal and local dishes like porridge, nasi lemak, kway teow etc. Except for the waffle that taste awfully sour and floury. I have no complains about the food served at the resort.





9am - We went for another round of swimming but dark clouds started to form and soon it was pouring. Thankfully, we were able to return and soak in the Jacuzzi pool for awhile before the Jacuzzi pools also have to stop operating due to lightning alert.


9:25am - Fear not! There are always something to do whether rain or shine! We got together for a few games of billiards! This is also the first time I tried playing with some great coaching from an experienced player!

11:20am - Our sumptuous lunch before checking-out! My pre-ordered meal - Crayfish and Rendang Beef plate. I was still feeling full from my heavy breakfast and this is definitely a huge portion for me.

Coconut drink @ RP38500

We checked out shortly after lunch and hop on the resort's bus for another hour's ride to the ferry terminal. Thankfully we already got our return ferry tickets upon arrival yesterday and that saved us the hassle and time to queue again.

2:40pm - Sailing off back to Singapore! Good Bye Bintan Spa Villa Beach Resort! I had a wonderful time! Till we meet again!


More photos at BPDGTravels photo album

Bintan Spa Villa Beach Resort
Address: Km. 38 Jl. Pantai Trikora,  Teluk Bakau Bintan, Bintan Regency, Riau Islands Province 29153, Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment